Sunday, April 19, 2015

Deck Heroes Gauntlet Guide

Okay I am going to get started on my Deck Heroes Gauntlet Guide. There is a hack/exploit for the gauntlet that I will post here after I get written up. I am not sure if I will use it because it is a little bit of a pain in the ass but it might help some of you. I usually don't do the gauntlet because I hated it. But Deck Heroes has made some changes including I believe one that enables your creatures to come alive again after 12 hours.

Update: May 18 2015. I did a good post on a Sabotage Deck that I think will be interesting and helpful for clearing the gauntlet.

Deck Heroes Gauntlet Guide


My post is going to begin as so many does with a video from Ragnarok but I will be adding a bunch of my own original content below it, including that bug/exploit that I told you about. But I am beginning my gauntlet learning process with this video so I figured it might interest you as well. It is a video on how Gauntlet Difficulty is determined.




So basically the moral of this video. is don't increase your deck power until you complete the gauntlet. I also liked the tip about storing energy rewards in your mail box until there is a double material day. That is smart. Okay I will get started on this gauntlet thing again and hopefully have more tips soon. I have to go back to real life for a bit now sorry.

Gauntlet Tips


1. Okay one of the fairly new changes to the Gauntlet (and a good one) is that you creatures will rebirth 12 hours (approximately) after they die. I have tested this out and it is confirmed. So I will not be able to make any changes in my deck for awhile (which sucks) due to the fact that I do not want to raise my maximum power. I need lots of bloody lords so I will be farming them for quite awhile.

2. So basically my plan is to use the same deck for each gauntlet round until it won't win anymore. Then I will add some of my more powerful/synergic cards and hopefully beat them with my advanced deck. It sucks I have to wait 12 hours in between each fight (sometimes) but that is okay. I want to clear this gauntlet.

So far I have been able to win 1 or 2 gauntlets a day by just letting my creatures refresh.

3. The cards you can use for the Guantlet come from your 4 Active Decks so It is a good idea to use 4 different decks entirely.

4. Creatures you kill appear to stay dead. So if you can use other cards to soften up your opponent for your main deck. for the last level (15) I use an instakill/dispose deck and just try and kill of whatever I can before I send in a strong deck afterwords. For a really hard deck I will use an instakill/disposal deck, then a Gladiator linked High damage deck and then a powerful Wight Deck. Its a noob tube way of doing things but at least it gets it done. The Rewards from the Final Gauntlet are Sick.

Related Posts

Gauntlet Hack Bug Exploit

No comments:

Post a Comment