Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easy Raid Deck for Deck Heroes 10k Glory a Day

I have a great method that you can use to autofight raids and get 10 thousand glory points a day. This video is something I have been doing for awhile but the addition of my Wight makes it unstoppable with the right raid choice.  I have some thoughts of my own in response to some of the comments. The main thing that you need to know is that Undying and Shadow Hex are your best skills on Wight, Balrog or Chaos Witch. Its okay to press auto since all your creatures are the same and placement doesn't really matter.

Easy Raid Deck for Deck Heroes 10k Glory a Day





Someone on Youtube suggested that Titania would own this deck but I fought 3 decks with Titania today, pressed auto and got the glory points every time. So I think it depends on more on the Combination of Titania and other Heroes and Creatures than Titania herself. Wight with Undying and Shadow Hex is a powerful beast. Now if the Deck had 3 Titanias it might be a problem. But one Titania doesn't seem to affect the outcome very much.

I do try avoid decks with healing heroes and spammy oracle type decks. But you have to remember that you are usually going to be fighting noob decks with this method. I am not trying to insult anyone who commented on YouTube at all. They know the counters to this. But let's face it you aren't going to be facing any of these guys because they aren't noobs and their deck strength will be out of your raid choices anyways.

Defending against curse decks once you have a 4 star heroes and some synergy is not difficult. I have put no thought into it and have never successfully been raided by a curse deck. I get raped by a lot of people with better decks on a daily basis but not none of them are pure curse decks.

The raid rapes have slowed down since I have gotten my Wight developed though. My Devil Hunter got hit really hard from raids but Devil Hunters aren't that good until level 10 and then they are fricking Epic.

My best advice is to switch out your raid deck for your main deck after raiding. And then even if your opponent has 3 Titania's, they wont be facing your spammy curse deck but your main deck instead. I am not sure about this but I am pretty sure you face whatever deck your opponent has loaded at the time not what deck he raided you with.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I have never been successfully been revenged using this method and I've been doing it about 2 months. I switch from my raid deck to my main deck and when they try to revenge they usually lose. It's nice when they come for revenge and then you avenge them right back for more glory points.

There's another strategy where if your decks power is <2500 then you will get paired up with weaker decks and lower level players who can have around 20000 glory points. Use any mortii hero with undying, thalassa and at least 3 good aoe creatures (Flame brave, fire mage, pit minion etc and you should easily be able to win. Get about 200000 glory points a day. I didnt have much luck with this but I haven't tried it much. My curse deck auto kills for glory just fine.

Related Topics


Coming Soon (sorry busy today)


9 comments:

  1. Your post is awesome pretty well explained.. yet no one commented for saying thanks !!!

    Let me be the first :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for your blog it help me to become a good player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get so many Dark Witches?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get so many Dark Witches?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was one of the mazes...Sorry I dont remember the game very well.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but 8 Witches from the Maze?...

      Delete
  5. Yeah, I had like 22 witches at one point. But the game was 2 months old at that time and I was actually playing it wrong at that point farming mazes. Its gone through a lot of changes since then. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete