Thursday, May 28, 2015

Deck Heroes Oceanus High Level Deck





Stargater posted his Oceanus Deck on Youtube so I figured that I would share it with you. Its a dare to dream deck for most of us lol. I am about 3 months behind in evolving my 5 stars and I need to redirect my efforts to the Level 5 Chambers. So I will see if I can crack the chambers soon and write guides. I am sorry for all the video posts but I am babysitting and he won't let me type more than a few words lol. I will probably never see Oceanus but I am 78 Shards away from my Captivator.

The things that the little people (like me) can take from this video are that:

1. Melding Disposal on Royal Dragon can be a good idea.

2. Battleblow 8 on Graboid seems to be a good Vanilla option

3. Farm Horned Beasts for one of Thalassa's Recycle Skills

4. Resurrect Melds well onto Light Brave


Well that is it for today. I am sorry that this post was another cookie cutter post but I had to toss something together before the little one gets up and starts playing his games on the computer. I hope you are all doing good. I did think this was a good video with about 4 bits of info that is useful to us lower level players. I also scored a Balthazaar today so I might finally be able to destroy 10-5 and do a guide on it once I level him up.


Related Topics


Choosing a 5 Star Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment