Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Site Update Guild of Dungeoneering.

Hello to all my friends. I just wanted to apologize for dropping of the face of the Earth for a while. Life got very complicated and I had to work more. I really thought that the blog would just die off but you are all just way too loyal. So I want to thank all of you for sticking with me. Okay well now I will tell you what is going on with my gaming life. I am no longer in control of Cobra Kai. They deserved a leader that had time to play the game. But they are great guys so feel free to apply. They may have different guidelines now. The other bad news is that I no longer play Deck Heroes. The game just got too complicated and took too much time to maintain.

Okay now to show you what I am moving onto



It came out today and I am going to even try to do some videos. Okay I am off to steam to see if i can make the game work. I am exhausted again so I will update you soon. But thank you so much guys for supporting me. I will get more into contact soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment