Sunday, May 3, 2015

Deck Heroes Enhancing Fodder

I have like 1000 cards now which sucks because I have to sacrifice like 50 just to keep from getting jammed up all time. So I am trying to go through and decide what creatures are not even worth keeping. So here is my short list (so far) of every creature that should be sacrificed for EXP to Enhance your better creatures. 



Deck Heroes Enhancing Fodder


All 1 Star Cards: If you need to do a dungeon map, just play for a little while build up a couple 1 stars and toss them in your deck. Don't enhance them or anything. They wont contribute anything to success even fully enhanced.


2 Star Cards


All 2 Star Cards except for a few Frost Warden for Dungeon Maps and Black Widow for Life Sap 7 and Afflict. You should also keep any creature necessary to unseal Thalassa but beyond that just use them for enhancing your better creatures.

3 Star Cards


Burnt Fiend
Voltic Priest
Master Guide


4 Star Cards


Pit Priest is just such a waste of space that I go ahead and use her for meld fodder.

Neamazon sucks pretty hard as well. I just use her for meld fodder too.



Well sorry it is such a small list but I would love some help with it. If any of you know of some other cards that are just so terrible that they shouldn't even exist please let me know and I will add it to my list of Meld Fodder.


Related Topics


Coming Soon (sorry busy irl)


8 comments:

  1. I read some ppl using pit priest whit frost armor as a mortii tank. Her stats are quite high dont u think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Its an interesting idea but the problem is the extra turns. She takes 6 turns to play which makes her hard to use effectively as a tank. I was listening to alot of higher levels say that she is too easily replaced and isnt worth the materials to meld. Her skills don't match up well with my deck...I already have flaming on my undying, I've never done well with reflect.

      But then again maybe it depends on what cards you have. I have more Mortii 5 stars than any other faction. I also have a lot of 4 stars that i like far better than pit priest. But Frost Armor does pair well with Restoration like with the Frost Rager. If you didnt have another flaming creature it might work. I can't see myself ever wanting her...but she might fit into your deck.

      I just don't know if you could get her far enough to the right to tank due to the 6 delay to be effective. It might depend on what kind of Talents your hero has too. I have undying 8 on my wight so I kind of just rely on short timers and recycling my cards instead of prolonged healing battles.

      Thanks for sharing your thoughts man! If decide to meld it, I would love to know the results and how well it works out. I'm not an expert and you Never really know until you try. Let me know if you want to be friends on Deck Heroes...I am CaptainObviousTM if you want to add me. I always send energy back. Just let me know that its you because I usually delete all the people I don't know who apply to be my friend. .

      Delete
  2. Hi!

    U are right about this did not think of it 6 turn is tricky to deal whit.
    I have played for about 2 month now and found your bloog and now cant get enought of it =)

    do u use Line app ? If so i would love to add you and ask for advice if it would be okay for u?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have trouble getting line to work but I will try again. But of course it is okay. Hope u are doing good man!

      Delete
  3. Cool mine id is chippen81 whats your id?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i still cant get line to work :( ... I was wondering though. My guild is falling apart and I was thinking about starting my own guild. Would you like to join if I do?

      Delete
  4. To bad :( well im in guild now but never talk to anyone in it maby im the only one in eu time zone. If u start guild let me know :) my nick in game is chippen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Guild is Cobra Kai if you want to join...just getting started now. I have a buddy who is really good who is going to join in a week or two. BTW what is your referral code. I will put it on my website here and get u some free gems?

      Delete