Monday, May 11, 2015

Deck Heroes Sky Arena Review

Well Sky Arena is here for Deck Heroes and I must say I am impressed. It is a lot of fun. I won't be participating in it very much because the rewards are not worth the time put in. But it is a lot of fun. It is the PVP I have been asking for and IGG answered. It definitely will not go in my list of deck heroes PVP that sucks.



Deck Heroes Sky Arena Review



Stargater asked us the question: Is Sky Arena awesome. Well for me no. I do not think that I could rank high enough to make the time I put in worth it. The Elite Decks are fricking sick. I had no idea that I was this far behind until I fought those guys. I will be catching up a little bit after the next chamber and meld events..Plus I will have four 4* faction heroes soon.

But, I do not hate Sky Arena. It is a lot of fun. I am very glad to have a skill based option for PVP. The reality of it though is that my time is worth more than the 400 gems I think I could earn as a reward. It would be cheaper for me to just buy them gems on the next 20% off day.

Now if you have a really sick deck 8k+ then Sky Arena could be very awesome for you. There are some really nice rewards if you can rank high enough.

I don't really have any strategy tips for you because the PVP is very straightforward and you cannot see who you are fighting against beforehand. That is the key flaw of Sky Arena. I have no idea who my opponent will be so I cannot add creatures that will help me beat them.

It is essentially your best deck versus their best deck. Now I don't want you to think that I am ragging on the Sky Arena too hard. This review is actually a positive one. Sky Arena achieves two things for me.

1. It is really really fun.

2. It gives me a cheap inexpensive peak at what the top decks look like these days. Gives me really good ideas on how to advance and improve my deck. Like the Venom Tyrant Deck with all the Undying Creatures.

Okay that about sums it up for my Review of The new Sky Arena for Deck Heroes. Overall, pretty cool just very labor intensive. I will have tons of posts to write soon but life is so busy right now. My health has gone crazy and my house is destroyed lol. But I will get back to you all soon. Thanks to all my readers and well wishers. You guys rock! Thanks for making this blog so much fun.

Related Topics


Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment