Sunday, May 17, 2015

Deck Heroes Surveys for Gems Not Impressed




Awhile back Ragnarok posted a video that had Google Opinion Rewards in it. It is a survey for google play credits that actually looked legitimate for a change. So I signed up and did one survey for 1$ worth of Google Play Credits. And I thought oh boy this could be cool. Boy was I wrong as usual.

Its been two weeks and there has never been another survey offered. I suspect that the program is spyware. They give you a $1 and then collect a whole bunch of information off of you. My only other guess is that the maker of the app does not like the United Nations. Most of the sample questions all pertained to whether or not I felt the United Nations was doing a good job.

Now, I have no clue if the UN is even relevant anymore but since I don't know anything about it, I did not want to speak badly of them. I said that I approved of the UN since most of the countries are allied with mine. But still, no surveys have been released since the first survey. You can give Google Opinion Rewards a try but if you don't get any surveys (been two weeks for me) I would delete the program before it records any more of your personal information.

Still some people have said it worked (verified people not shills) so who knows you might give it a try and maybe the app will like you if you live in the right country and have the right opinion of the United Nations.

Just a quick post today because I am thinking about setting up my own guild. If any of you would be interested in joining my guild hit me up with an email. Haven't quite got all the details squared away yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment