Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ultima Chest Tracker Deck Heroes

Hey everyone. I am going to post the cards that I get from Ultima Chest here as an experiment. I am going to buy 10 chests and then 10 Boosters and see which ones are worth it. This post will probably take a long time and I am not sure if it will be interesting to anyone but I figured I'd write it down anyways.


Ultima Chest Results. 

Arrow Brave 4*
Light Brave 4*
Arcane Hunter 4* - Meh
Techno Chief 4*
Pegasus Lord 4* bleh
Griffi Knight 4*
Juggernaut 4* NICE!
Pit Dragon 5* (third one I have but still Nice!
Ursa Major - Very Nice

Guaranteed - Undying ( I was hoping for Hippolata but Undying Will is gonna be a nice addition to my Venom Tyrant Deck once I get it set up.



Well my Ultima Chest post just might be the most boring post every but stay tuned I have some better ones coming. In the meantime, I would love to hear your results for Ultima or Boosters or Gem Bags. What is your opinion on the best way to spend gems?

Related Topics

The Best Way to Spend Gems in Deck Heroes

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Love your posts on Deck Heroes. Could you please do one for farming gems/gold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I will definitely try and do a post on that! I really appreciate you reading!

    ReplyDelete