Monday, May 25, 2015

Site Update

Well folks sorry its been a busy holiday weekend. My wife has to have a procedure tomorrow which is semi-experimental. Its FDA approved but shes one of the first to have it. But If i disappear for a few days, its because there are complications. Pray for us or cross your fingers please :)

Cobra Kai is doing well but we've had to tighten the recruiting due to Killer Queen and Angel Prime getting nerfed.

I really wanted it to be a top competitor and be a fun guild for my readers. Its a tough balance between keeping the higher levels happy and having a place (where players of all levels) could all hang out. So I just wanted to apology to you all. The guild thing didnt turn out the way I thought it would (its my fault and I hope you can forgive me) and  then IGG majorly screwed up the game balance again. Cobra Kai is becoming competetive but because of The Great Nerf we have had do what i didnt want to do and some of the more casual lower levels have been nerfed from the guild. We are basically at lvl 40+ and 100 energy contribution, no days inactive.

IGG is a frustrating developer. One hand they are very creative and they make the most fun games. On the other hand they have Zero Customer service. If you all remember I was almost forced to quit to do a glitch that un-linked my email to my account. The greed is also terrible. Its not the players fault they introduced cards that were way overpowered.

I really feel like people who spent money to get Killer Queen should be reimbursed somehow...Imagine spending boo coo bucks on boosters and then having IGG nerf the card.

My original guild fell apart because my GM cared more about getting a Killer Queen than the longterm health of her guild. That strategy backfired now. I was hoping that I would get a killer queen too eventually (with fair shard distribution) but that is out the window and now without the mighty Queen...guild maps will move slower and the Marquee players will flock towards Top Tier Guilds.

Its really frustrating because with Killer Queen any guild could rise on a long enough timeline. So I thought I could build up Cobra Kai and fast. Now basically it just benefited the DH Elites. Dont get me wrong Cobra Kai has progressed really far, really fast. We are almost top 100 and weve fought in 2 guild wars. But now the heavy hitter I was bringing had his queen nerfed and the whole guild is going to have to build Guild Map decks to clear the maps.

Like I said maybe this is necessary to restore the balance but the players pay the price while IGG reaps all the Benjamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment