Monday, October 5, 2015

Basquiat Documentary - The Radiant Child on Youtube




This is one of my favorite things to watch while I am doing art. I have probably seen it about half as many times as I have seen The Empire Strikes Back. So I am guessing about 200 times. Most of the time, I just paint while I listen to the soundtrack and stuff but it actually has a lot to teach about producing art and the art world as a whole. Watching him paint is the best part of the documentary.

I will probably do a write up of the key points that I found in this video at some point but I wanted to start using this blog again. I am sorry to switch the focus from gaming to art but I may still be coming back as a gamer. God only knows with me lol. Thank you though for supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment