Sunday, September 20, 2015

Site Update: I've become an Artist



Hi everybody. I am so sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth. I had to go back to work and it sucked believe me. But now I have reinjured myself and it is bad. It looks like I will be laid up again until next spring at the earliest. GRRR.

How have you all been? I hope that you all have been great. If there are any Cobra Kai members still out there let me know how the Guild is doing!

I also want to apologize for not being able to sell my account. IGG never answered my email to relink my account. I wasn't trying to be coy. What can you do? I am sure those of you who know how IGG works will know what I am talking about. They make great games though. I really like their work. Their customer service just needs a little work. But I did have an overall positive impression of them.

I thought that when I got hurt that I would start gaming again but I have actually learned to draw on this tablet thing I have and I am going to be doing that in my spare time. I am sorry to switch the focus of this blog so dramatically but I wanted to keep in touch with you all. I thought this blog would have been dead but thousands of you are still coming here every day.

I don't have any narcissistic delusions of maintaining that level of traffic with my art lol but I still want to hang with you guys. I will moderate all the back comments and get in touch with you soon. GREAT TO SEE YOU!. And thank you so so much for supporting me. I dont make any money from this blog but I just cant believe how many people stop by to have a look at it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi.My name is Matt and I work for Game Hollywood. We have a new collectible card game called Valhalla Lost entering the closed beta stage in late September that I hope you'll be interested in. The game draws from Norse mythology, has over 200 cards and uses a point system to play them. Players can go through the story-mode or challenge multi-battle dungeons to sharpen their skills, and playing against friends is made easier with a proximity battle mode.
    We will initially be launching on iOS and Android, but have plans to expand to Facebook and Steam.

    Can you please offer me your personal email, we are going to do cooperation with you. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete