Thursday, October 22, 2015

Building Cheap Light Box Videos

Okay so I am working on making some sprites and improving the overall lighting for my blog so I am going to put the videos that have been most useful to me right here.

Light Box Video 1




Light Box Video 2



This is similar to a light box that I have made in the past. She made a few mistakes like the posterboard needs to extend all the way to boxes edge. that way you don't have to worry about the needing long sleeves hocus pocus. Her main problem was the shape of the box. Boxes that are perfectly square work better than rectangular shapes like this one. Overall not a bad video and it was a nice refresher to remind me how I did mine. I do recommend overhead and side lighting. Shes probably just selling stuff on Ebay though. That sort of thing just has to be good enough for government work. If you want to be pro then go 3 points of lighting.

I'm probably going to hybrid the two systems due to the fact that I don't have a good shaped box and the garbage man just emptied the recycling dumpster.

No comments:

Post a Comment