Thursday, October 22, 2015

How to draw Captain Yeah



This is a great tutorial. I am helping my wife get ready for her show so my art has gone totally digital due to lack of time. I think this video shows a lot of the really great techniques of Sketchbook pro and building a drawing. I need to get some more professional Social Media going but I just love this space. This like my guerilla blogging home base lol. People hate blogger now but I still love it. So easy to use.

But I have to get my wife's social media up and running first. Her crochet art is blowing up and I haven't capitalized on that at all. I am doing an experiment in art promotion on her lol. I will post some relevant links here when I have the chance.

On a Gaming Note, I might start playing Star Wars Uprising. I saw that Stargater had moved to that game and it looked fun. So, all you gamers, don't abandon me just yet cause I might have some more gaming tutorials soon. Arthritis has really killed my gaming aspirations. I know I could have gotten a domain for this blog and actually made something out of it since I was OG Deck Heroes and this blog has a lot of traffic from it (unbelievably). Its always after you give up hope on something that it blows up lol.

But I might play this game because the trailer has really gotten me fired up for star wars again.

No comments:

Post a Comment