Thursday, July 16, 2015

Deck Heroes Map 13 Secret Dungeon Walkthrough Dragonlord




I know its been awhile since I have made a Deck Heroes post. I just got bored of the game but I am still going to try and put through a complete dungeon walk-through. So, I just thought I would post Stargater's video of the secret dungeon on Map 13. As soon as I compile more videos I will get a master list put up for you guys. You guys have been the backbone of my blog and I dont want to totally alienate you. I will do my best to organize what resources that I can find.

I really do recommend Guild of Dungeoneering. It is cute and fun but it won't replace the long term strategy aspect of the Deck Heroes. I just don't  have the gumption or time to devote to Deck Heroes.

Related Topics

Deck Hereoes Dungeon Master List (coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment